Re: reboots hanging.

M. Hakan Aksu wrote:

Hi-

After a prolonged usage when rebooting FC2, it hangs and never finishes the shutdown phase.
Usually the hang happens after it tries to unmount the filesystems.
Initially I thought this was a fluke but seeing it happening on 2 different machines I am now afraid to reboot any FC2 box remotely.
Any suggestions?
thanks,

-Hakan

If you checked the processes running after prolonged usage of the computer, are any processes defunct or seem to have the same time forever?

Does this problem happen only when reboted remotely or also when rebooted locally?

Jim