Mono for FC2?

Does anyone have any info on whether or not the Ximian folks will port(?) Mono to Xorg in the near future? I'm dying to get my hands on it for FC2 so that I can get my company to hopefully move away from IIS and all it's problems.

--
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.