Re: keyboard stutterinngg pprooooblllem

Are you serious? DNS could be causing this? That strikes me as a bit
farfeched.   Sorry if that sounded rude, I'm just a little...incredulous
:)

Really though, how could that be the issue? Could you explain how you
resolved it?

I don't think that's the problem in my case, as my cacheing DNS box
hasn't been altered, only my desktop....