Re: Howto: Direct rendering with your ATI Radeon and FC2

Many thanks for this! Worked nicely with my FC2 & Radeon 9600 Pro. I did have to change my mouse settings in the resulting XF86Config-4, but its rather remarkable how much more responsive this is after direct rendering is configured!

- pascal

Gabriel Labelle wrote:

I simply hope this will help somehow, it worked for me with my ATI
Radeon 9600 Pro on the Fedora Core 2 :)

[snip]

Gabriel