feedback to NVidia [was: Nvidia Drivers]

dalen dalen at czexan.net
Wed May 26 00:28:39 UTC 2004

Gerry Doris wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 16:03, Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 13:46 -0500, Gregory Gulik wrote:
>>
>>>PS - at this time, we have no plans to open source our driver.
>>
>>Conclusion: keep pressuring them. Don't accept the binary drivers.
>>
>>Demand real support!
>>
>>Rui
>

> Wow, don't you ever get off your soapbox?  Don't you think you've made
> your point by now???
>
> Move on to something else and give it a rest.

Gerry,
	Just ignore him.  He is simply a perl script.

#!/usr/bin/perl
#rui_zealotry.pl 0.01
while(/nvidia/){
	print "Nvidia MACROVISION evil bla bla bla!/n";
}

When Rui suggests something constructive such as a method to play
TuxRacer without proprietary drivers, I may consider listening.  Until
then, rui_zealotry.pl is simply troll noise on this list.