Dual-boot problem (LBA mode question)

Hello everyone,

I plan to install FC2 this weekend. I have a Windows partition but I have
nothing to loose there :) Therefore, I'm going to install FC2 and if I'm
lucky, my Windows partition should still be accesible. If not, then I'm going
to try the LBA option thing for my HD. I'm going to try that and hopefully
(reading other posts) that should make it.

My question is: Is there any drawback using LBA? Any performance issue
whatsover?

Thanks,
Jorge