Re: SSH Tunnel Logs

On Tue, 25 May 2004, Patrick Nelson wrote:

FC1
openssh-3.6.1p2

I have a port forwarding ssh tunnel and it works great.  I was trying to
find some info in log files about users who connect through the tunnel
and I couldn't really find anything.  Would like to see a list of users
and when they connect.  Is this possible?

Not exactly what you want - but you can run the ssh port forwarding command with verbose option (-v) and the noterminal (-N)

This way - whenever a new connnection is made via the forwared port -
it prints some info on the console (it could be better)

Satish