Core 2 video4linux v4l2 headers

I have been looking for v4l2 development headers to use with Core 2 but
have so far come up empty handed.  Is there a package or location where
I could get videodev2.h?

My guess is that I can not use the official headers since they may not
match the Fedora kernel.  If needed I can recompile a new kernel from
the the kernel.org source but my lazy sides hopes that's not needed.

Thanks,
Timothy