Re: Changing the JVM that Tomcat uses

have you tried restarting your shell?

Jan-Pieter van den Heuvel wrote:
Hi,

I'm having a problem changing the JVM that Tomcat uses from the one from the Free Software Foundation to the one from Sun. I've installed the J2SDK1.4.2_04 from Sun and have added the JAVA_HOME environment variable ( = /usr/java/j2sdk1.4.2_04) to /etc/profile. But after restarting Tomcat, it still uses the JVM from the Free Software Foundation. How can I change this?
When i use the command 'env' i can see that the JAVA_HOME environment variable is present and pointing to the correct location.

Thanks in advance,

Jan-Pieter van den Heuvel

My system: Fedora Core 1, Tomcat 4.1.27.