feedback to NVidia [was: Nvidia Drivers]

Rui Miguel Seabra rms at 1407.org
Wed May 26 14:25:43 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 09:16 -0500, -=Brian Truter=- wrote:
> The way I see it is, when I bought my Nvidia card, it did not say Linux was
> supported, I bought it anyways. I don't see how that gives me the right to
> demand support like he keeps saying.

So you admit you're completely and utterly in the dependence of _some_
goodwill that's not even, apparently as you say, put on paper by NVIDIA.

How is that good, come again?

I care about having _real_ support for the hardware I buy.
That can only be achieved by hardware specification or Free Software
drivers provided by the hardware vendor.

Rui