Re: FC2 ate my system

Well, you probably should have done some more research into the bug
before installing Fedora.  But just to play devil's advocate, if this
is such a major critical bug, then how come Microsoft hasn't "fixed"
their installer to recognize linux partitions?  Do you same people
complain to Microsoft for not recognizing Linux????