gcj compiler

Jan-Pieter van den Heuvel jan-pieter at piozum.com
Wed May 26 15:37:29 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm having the opposite problem. I've installed J2SDK1.4.2_04 but I can't
get Tomcat to use it. I've added the JAVA_HOME environment variable to
/etc/profile, but Tomcat still uses the Free Software Foundation JVM (GCJ).
So I believe the Tomcat distribution for Fedora doesn't look at this
variable (How can i set the JVM then?).

Greets,

Jan-Pieter van den Heuvel