-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces redhat com]On Behalf Of Dwaine Castle
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 2:54 PM
To: fedora-list redhat com
Subject: FYI KVM

I've asked several KVM vendors if they support Fedora. So, far I've only received one response. A bit terse, but very clear.

Hi, The KVM3004 does not support Fedora. Thanks

Zonet USA Tech Support
email: zonet_tech zonetusa com
Zonet USA Corp

Thank you. Dwaine