Re: feedback to NVidia [was: Nvidia Drivers]

Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:

So you admit you're completely and utterly in the dependence of _some_
goodwill that's not even, apparently as you say, put on paper by NVIDIA.

How is that good, come again?

I care about having _real_ support for the hardware I buy.
That can only be achieved by hardware specification or Free Software
drivers provided by the hardware vendor.

Rui

Well then, there's your problem! You've confused yourself for those who own and use nvidia hardware! Once you come to realize that there exist people other than yourself who wish to use nvidia hardware (and they even want to use proprietary drivers, *gasp!*), then you'll be able to leave threads about said drivers alone, preventing many a flamewar.

Elliott Wilcoxon