Re: feedback to NVidia [was: Nvidia Drivers]

Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:

On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 09:16 -0500, -=Brian Truter=- wrote:

The way I see it is, when I bought my Nvidia card, it did not say Linux was
supported, I bought it anyways. I don't see how that gives me the right to
demand support like he keeps saying.

So you admit you're completely and utterly in the dependence of _some_ goodwill that's not even, apparently as you say, put on paper by NVIDIA.

How is that good, come again?

I care about having _real_ support for the hardware I buy.
That can only be achieved by hardware specification or Free Software
drivers provided by the hardware vendor.

Rui

You are welcome to your opinion.

Now please stop whining to the rest of us because you haven't gotten your way and others disagree with your tactics. ( NO, I am not using an nvidia card right now.)