Re: Need ssh on ppp0, everything else on eth0

On Wed, 26 May 2004, M. Fioretti wrote:

Er...

sorry, is this actually impossible? Or maybe the post not clear
enough?

On Sun, May 23, 2004 20:30:40 PM +0200, M. Fioretti (mfioretti mclink it) wrote:
You might have read that I wasted some days trying to get ssh work
through a D-Link DSL-504T router only to know from D-Link that "yes,
we have succeeded to replicate the problem here. And yes, it *is* a
bug in the *router* firmware. We have already signalled it to R&D,
which will fix it in the next release of the firmware..."

In the meantime, I do need to do ssh soon. I was thinking to keep
email, www, anything else go ADSL through eth0 and reroute only
ssh/scp (to *any* server) through ppp0. How should I do it?

Does the router work with sshd on other ports other than 22?

Satish