Re: Anybody have any experience with RAID controllers under Fedora?

I could use some help as well. I have an adaptec 2000S but Fedora 2 will not recognize a dpt_i2o device. I tried the work around, but couldn't get it to work.

From: "Wolfgang Gill" <wolfgang rpi net au>
To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list redhat com>
Subject: Re: Anybody have any experience with RAID controllers under Fedora?
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 12:50:53 +1000

On Tue, 25 May 2004 18:49:08 -0700, Benjamin Arai wrote
>Has anybody had any good experiences with RAID controllers under Fedora? If
so, which card and what happened.

>Benjamin Arai <benjamin araisoft com>
>AraisoftCorp.

I have used Adaptec Hardware RAID contollers without a problem. (On RH8.0,
RH9, Fedora C1 and RHEL3) The array is built using the RAID firmware, and the
OS just simply see's it as a RAID driver. The controller I use is a Adaptec 2200S.

Wolf