Re: FC2 Disc 4

Nina Pham wrote:
FC2 has 4 install CDs, what is the last one used for? I just finished install FC2 but it reported done after the 3rd one. Strange!

Nina

Did you do install everything?
I can show you a screen capture of what is on that CD. But I wouldn't expect to use Disc 4 unless you are installing -everything-, or you select somethin' that would require it, such as xmms-devel. xisdnload is also on there as well as xfsprogs and xfwm so on and so forth. There are quite a few items on it.

Sincerely,

Alex White