Re: keyboard stutterinngg pprooooblllem

Robert Jones wrote:
David Stelter wrote:

Well, seems like I "solved" it. I just turned off keyboard repeat in the
KDE control center. Strangely, merely turning up the delay didn't help,
as it would still do the repeat unpredictably, even with the delay up at
600 msec or more.

I had this problem on a Dell Inspiron Laptop running FC1. Running with the SMP kernel caused the problem. Running with the single processor kernel solved the problem.

--
Aaron