FYI KVM

Michael Mansour micoots at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 03:59:13 UTC 2004

With FC1, I use a Aten Masterview Pro CS1016, they're
good units and work fine. I've also used Compaq KVM
switches, again they work fine.

I've just installed FC2 via this Masterview Pro
however, and the mouse jumps all over the screen.
Installed 2 FC2 servers so far via that switch and the
same result, although FC1 works fine.

I don't use GUI much so it won't worry me too much,
but it is interesting to note the difference between
FC1 and FC2.

Michael.

Hi,