RE: FC2 ate my system

Still no luck. I tried rewriting the MBR with Windows 2000's FIXMBR from the repair console. That didn't work. I reinstalled FC2 and tried Jack Aboutboul's instructions on fixing the drive geometry table. I still can't install Windows 2000. Any other ideas? If not, I guess I'm off to buy a new HD. Grrrr. Thanks for trying to help.

Roy

Get 200+ ad-free, high-fidelity stations and LIVE Major League Baseball Gameday Audio! http://radio.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200491ave/direct/01/