Re: Yum Proxy Settings

Well lucky I am one of those ISA Administrators
Only problem is we have two ISA servers, one which is our main ISA, and a backup ISA. Backup ISA server I have full control over so if you'd like to point me in the general direction then I might be able to sort something out.

Thanks

James Wilkinson <james westexe demon co uk> wrote:
Cesar Cardoso wrote:
> Yum honors the http_proxy and ftp_proxy environment variables. But,
> IIRC, http_proxy and ftp_proxy will be useless for an ISA proxy. :/

Depends on the ISA administrator.

It's possible to make ISA (and Exchange) relatively standards-friendly,
but Microsoft doesn't make it that easy. Generally, when you configure
them, there are some options where one alternative is standard-friendly
and the other(s) aren't, but you have to understand what you're doing
to spot which ones will cause problems and why.

James.

--
E-mail address: james@ | Which do you consider was the stronger swimmer,
westexe.demon.co.uk | (a) The Spanish Armadillo,