FC2 - Webcam CMM3130 on Clevo D430s Notebook

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Thu May 27 07:37:22 UTC 2004

Hey there friends.

How do you actually use a webcam in linux.
I have googled for hours and all I get is noise.
Maybe some could assist. I have seen that cpia_usb is already installed.
But what is the module that I can insmod to get the cam going, if thats
how it works?

PS With this notebook the only two things that don't work after install
is the webcam and the modem. The modem I install the drivers from
smlink.com latest beta and it works. The webcam is a pain in the a**,
:->
--
Chadley - Linux Rocks
Welcome to my world.