New release

Hi to all,

Bit of a newbie here, so apologies if I'm missing the obvious. I have
FC1, and I've noticed that there is now FC2. Is it worthwhile to obtain
the new distribution- what benefits are there above (a fully updated)
FC1? I tried to find some release notes with changes etc without much
luck.

Also, is it possible to get an 'update' version, or is a complete
replacement of the OS necessary?

Thanks,

Jon