Re: New release

Jonathan Manning wrote:

Bit of a newbie here, so apologies if I'm missing the obvious. I have
FC1, and I've noticed that there is now FC2. Is it worthwhile to obtain
the new distribution- what benefits are there above (a fully updated)
FC1? I tried to find some release notes with changes etc without much
luck.

One critical problem is that it doesn't want to install on Asus P4p800 motherboards (still unresolved?) and some problems with dual booting with Windows XP.