Re: system-config-printer and two networks without a bridge

On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 01:06:14PM +0100, Tim Waugh wrote:
> I've just built system-config-printer-0.6.99-1 (it will appear in
> Fedora development tomorrow), and it should fix the problem by
> avoiding that section altogether.

   I just installed it, and it does as you say.
   This will probably be okay for people upgrading from an existing
cupsd.conf. However, I expect that cups will now fail on a fresh
installation, unless the user explicitly edits cupsd.conf and puts a
<Location /> section in. I did not test this theory. I do have a couple
more systems to install in the next couple of days, and I'll use this RPM
instead of the one that comes with FC2 and see what happens.