Wireless tools FC2

Jason Parks jason at innersanctum.org
Thu May 27 15:46:54 UTC 2004

When using FC 1 any user was able to use the command iwconfig. I don't
remember having to su root or anything. After installing FC2 for the second
time, everything appears to be working and I can put my wireless card into
monitor mode etc as root. When I log in as a user and try the same commands
I am told iwconfig command not found. When I su root I receive the same
message. Anyone have any ideas?

Jason Parks
Email:  <BLOCKED::mailto:jason at jasonparks.net> jason at innersanctum.org
web:  <BLOCKED::http://www.rainydazeproductions.com/>
http://www.rainydazeproductions.com
web:  <http://www.innersanctum.org> http://www.innersanctum.org
"When the moon is bright and clouds fill the sky,
I'll be lurking about, sniffing your WiFi"