Re: Ex Red Hatter turned to the dark side?

On Thu, 27 May 2004 10:41:36 -0500
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net> wrote:

> My last post on this topic (and probably on this list - I thought it was
> supposed to be about Fedora Core releases).

If public statements from a previous employee of the company that
is the driving force behind Fedora, which are designed to undermine
our community isn't relevant to this list, what is?

Are we supposed to just keep talking about bug reports while Microsoft
and their new mouthpiece try to push us into obscurity or worse?   It
seems understanding what we're up against is perfectly relevant.

Think you should save your indignation for Mr. Sharp and his employer.

Regards,
Sean