Install FC2 on notebook with floppy & non-bootable USB

I have an Armada 3500 with a floppy disk, a (non-bootable) USB port, and PC-Card slots.

How do I install FC2?

I have a USB CD/DVD player, but I don't have a PC-Card CD/DVD so I can't use http://btmgr.sourceforge.net/.

I have a floppy which will load drivers for my PC-Card Network adapter so I can access a network share.

Is there any way for me to boot my USB CD/DVD?

Is there any way to start the install of FC2 w/o booting the CD/DVD?

Thanks,
Tom.