ext3 data recovery programs

What's available to dig data off a damaged ext3 system? Awhile back my dual-boot XP Home and FC1 system got mangled by Partition Magic 8 when PM failed to finish resizing my root partition. The rescue disk can't find either superblock. I don't think I have anything critical in there but it would be nice to know for sure, and I'd love to find a program that can make some attempt at finding data on the disk.