RE: "Kernel panic: Attempted to kill init!".

I'm getting the following message when booting FC2 disk 1 on my Dell GX260:

"Kernel panic: Attempted to kill init!".

I got this error on a dual boot system. Neither O/S would boot. It was a loose HDD connector to the motherboard.

"Macquarie Corporate Telecommunications - The Next Generation Integrated IT and

Telecommunications Carrier that transforms your voice, data & online complexities into solutions"

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail is sent to and intended for use by the

named addressees only. It contains confidential information. If you

receive this e-mail in error, please telephone Macquarie Corporate

Telecommunications Pty Ltd on +612 8221 7777, and then delete this

message immediately. Further, you should not re-transmit, copy, store,

or reveal the contents of this message to any third party.