Re: FC2 and DPMS

HI,
I am completely new to lLinux  Previously used OS/2 and Ecomstation.  And where
necessary Win2k.
Stumbled on Fedora 2 and have it installed and am impressed.
I have a few issues.  I will address 1 at a time.
I have an old Qlogic SCSI card to drive a scanner.  I know fedora wants me to
use the tmscsim driver but I don't know where to get it.  nor how to install
it.  What should I do?
Thanks in advance

Andrew Otte
Brisbane, Australia