What is "rhgb" on the grub, kernel line?

Dave fedora.lists at bedworth.mine.nu
Fri May 28 09:27:51 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-28 at 08:04, Christofer C. Bell wrote:
> On diverse times and dates people wrote,

> > And when a service has not started you are not aware of this fact
> > and you spend a lot of time to find out why your network is not

> The graphical boot screen opens a text window and you're presented with the
> actual boot messages if any service fails to start. Successful boot messages

The trouble I have is that there is a failure on my system right at the
end. The text window opens and the text is minuscule and in dark green
on black. The text window is open for 9 billionths of a second and I
keep missing it.

After several reboots I know whereabouts on the screen it should appear
so I wait without blinking but then my eyes start to water I blink and
miss it! :( I can't see this failure in dmesg I suppose I must sort it
out sometime...it could be important :)

--
Dave