Changing the JVM that Tomcat uses

Sessoms, Mack zac9 at cdc.gov
Fri May 28 10:05:17 UTC 2004

In reading a thread about a codeweaver problem they suggested a work
around for their product.  It is "setarch -3 i386 (command)".  I had
been unable to get any java apps to run using the ibm sdk on fc2 (fc2
would lockup, no keyboard-no mouse-no ssh or telnet, had to
powercycle).  using this command allows them to run.  Codeweavers stated
this:  a facility had been turned on between fc2t2 and fc2t3 to allow
user processes to allocate 4 Gig of memory (instead of the traditional
3G limit).