Re: PCI ADSL modem

On Tue, 25 May 2004 15:59:51 +0100, Douglas Furlong wrote:
> I was hoping some one could recommend a PCI based ADSL modem (or usb at
> a stretch) that is supported natively within Fedora Core2.

I believe that all these have Linux support.  Maybe not built in to the
kernel but at least from the manufacturer:
Fritz!
Pulsar
BeWan

There are probably some manufacturers that use the Conexant chip also but
I don't know their names.

If you're in Europe or Down Under they should all be easy to find.
Unfortunately, they are a little harder to find in the States.  As in
impossible.  I've tried.