Synaptic downloaded packages

Hey PPl.

Given that there is an option in synaptic to download files only,
I was wondering if this feature could be used to install packages on a
system without internet access. How could I get the downloaded packages
from synaptic and save them in a local folder?
This would be very useful for depenancy problems at the remote station.

Thanks
--
Chadley - Linux Rocks
Welcome to my world.