log errors

Hi all,

I must say I am very impressed with FC2, thanks to all involved..

I have two error msg's in my Logs (LogWatch) and cannot find any info in the
list archives, perhaps someone here could tell me what they are and maybe
how to get rid of them, they are:

 --------------------- Init Begin ------------------------

**Unmatched Entries**
open(/dev/pts/0): No such file or directory
open(/dev/pts/0): No such file or directory
open(/dev/pts/0): No such file or directory

SNIP

And the Sendmail section :

**Unmatched Entries**
   STARTTLS=server: file /etc/mail/certs/cert.pem unsafe: No such file or
directory: 10 Time(s)

Thanks in advance,

Colin
--
Fedora Core 2, Custom Built Kernel 2.6.6
Registered Linux user number 342953