Re: D-Link DWL-120+ USB WLAN Card...

MG wrote:
Hi!

Can anybody set the DWL-120+ USB WLAN card in FC2?
It has TI chipset.
Or hasn't it got support for linux? :(

Bye!
Gabor

From what I understand, you need the acx100 driver from acx100.sourceforge.net. Try out the latest. Note that I'm using a DWL-650+ PCMCIA and have never used a DWL-120+. So the effort of following the README maybe a waste of time for you =)

Another note is that I simply make; make install; and then downloaded the windows drivers and extracted the needed .BIN files into /usr/share/acx. Then plugged in my card and it worked. YMMV.

dex