KDE menus aren't changeable

Antti Aspinen antti.aspinen at phnet.fi
Fri May 28 19:15:29 UTC 2004

No. I wrote in that message that I made clean install. I formated old
Fedora and installed new. I also removed everything in my home folder so
there are no settings from old KDE. And your advice to delete ~/.local
folder did not help me anywhere. KDE menu editor still can't do
anything. And I don't have folder called ~/.config

KDE menus are really fucked up in Fedora(and also in Redhat usually)
If I remove KDE rpms from system and then build kde from sources I think
that I'll have some hope with this... :|

-Antti-