problems updating through yum

I'm trying to upgrade/update to Fedora Core 2 from Fedora Core 1 (x86_64 version). I've followed the steps outlined on this webpage (http://www.brandonhutchinson.com/Upgrading_Red_Hat_Linux_with_yum.html), basically, install the new version of yum and fedora (i386 is replaced by x86_64). I then run yum update and get the following output;

[root neaz root]# yum update
Server: Fedora Core 2 - x86_64 - Base
Server: Fedora Core 2 - x86_64 - Released Updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Resolving dependencies
.Package redhat-config-mouse needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not available.
Package redhat-config-network-tui needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not available.
Package redhat-config-nfs needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not available.
Package redhat-config-samba needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not available.
Package redhat-config-securitylevel needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not available.
Package redhat-config-bind needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not available.
Package redhat-config-date needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not available.
Package redhat-config-keyboard needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not available.
Package redhat-config-kickstart needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not available.
Package redhat-config-language needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not available.
Package redhat-config-rootpassword needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not available.
Package redhat-config-soundcard needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not available.
Package redhat-config-users needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not available.
Package redhat-config-xfree86 needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not available.
[root neaz root]#

I've used both the default server and another one which is closer/quicker with the same results. Anyone have any suggestions/solutions?

Cheers,
Brad

Brad Hafichuk
Azus Technologies Inc.