Re: A Problem on Macromedia Flash Player 7 for FC1

Green wrote:
Hello again,

According to Fedora Package Announcement, I updated Macromedia Flash Player 6
to version 7, but it does not work well.

Fot example, at http://www.dora-world.com/game/game_dorayaki.html,
Macromedia Flash Player 7 for Fedora Core 1 often stops for a moment during playing.
So I feel like re-install Macromedia Flash Player 6 by APT if possible,
but there seems to be no Flash Player 6 package available on Macromedia repository.

For your reference,

Green.

It also works for me, I just uninstalled the previous version I had
(sudo rpm -e swfdec mozilla-swfdec) then I updated from macromedia's site to release 7 by following the README.

HTH

Limaunion.