Re: CPU running half speed on ThinkPad with FC2

Satish Balay wrote:

[snip]

With FC2 cpuspeed works for me on a T40 (Pentium-M) - but cpudyn doesn't. I'm interested in knowing your experience with cpudyn.

Currently I use cpudyn in FC1 and I like its policy better than
cpuspeed policy.

Satish

Well, I haven't tried cpudyn in FC2 yet, but as you already know in FC1 it works flawlessly.

I'll try tweaking acpid as it's suggested.

Regards,
LU