install fedora core2

I am installing fedora core2 via nfs and have some discrepancies between what the installer thinks should be the version of certain packages and what is present om my nfs server from the core2 CD's.

some of those I can repair by downloading the indivdual rpm's
e.g openoffice.org-1.1.1-4.i386.rpm

but I am stuck on xorg-x11-Mesa-libGLU-6.7.0-2.i386
probably since the size it expects (496Kb) does not match the actual 399Kb.

How can I correct this expectation ??
or how can I skip this module ?? (without restarting the install)
or better still how can I correct all wrong expectations??

phjvdmeij home nl
paul van der Meij