Re: Rhythmbox won't release audio

dsyates wrote:

Does anyone have a solution to this: If I have Rhythmbox open and
playing music, then pause it, no other applications can play audio until
I exit Rhythmbox.

Is nobody else affected by this problem or aren't there many Rhythmbox users on this list?

I notice that /usr/bin/rhythmbox links to libesd, but it doesn't appear to multiplex the audio.