A Problem on Macromedia Flash Player 7 for FC1

Green green at r8.dion.ne.jp
Sat May 29 16:54:37 UTC 2004

Thank you for your reports that flash-plugin 7.0 works fine.

As for me, it  does not, indeed on my desktop PC. I installed this Flash 7.0
by 'apt-get upgrade.

Then I removed flash-plugin 7.0 by 'apt-get remove' and
re-installed this by APT, but situation did not improved.
At the same time, I tested flash-plugin 7.0 on another notebook PC. The
result was quite similar to the desktop PC.

So far, there is no good idea for me to solve this matter, I expect an
update release. Thanks.

Green.