Samba and windows 2003 server

gm novastars at sympatico.ca
Sat May 29 19:43:25 UTC 2004

I’m using samba that came with the FC1. It can see the other machines on
the network fine (aka can mount/read/write them) however it can see the
windows 2003 server but it can’t view the contents of the machine. It
tells me that it has no associated action with this action. Has anyone
had this problem? By the way the windows 2003 server can see the samba’s
shares fine but samba can’t see the windows 2003 server shares.

Thanks

gm

---