Rhythmbox won't release audio

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun May 30 01:35:13 UTC 2004

On Saturday 29 May 2004 14:17, Dexter Ang wrote:
>gnome-media-2.6.0-1 rpm

I'd assume that for FC1, that would have been
gnome-media-2.4.0-2.i386.rpm.  Locating it on disk 2, I forceibly
installed it, but that library
(/usr/lib/gstreamer-0.6/libgstosshelper.so)
is still not found by the gstreamer-properties utility.

Was FC1 broken in this regard?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)