X unstability [x86_64 FC2]

Title: X unstability [x86_64 FC2]

I just installed FC2 for AMD 64. Besides the bugzillaed Nautulus crash, my monitor goes black every 15 minutets or so. This problem is conquerent. I can get back into X by restarting the machine or Ctrl-Alt-F7 or F8 i forget which. Is this a configuration problem by any chance? Or maybe just Xfree86 going nuts?

-Andrew