Time and Date

Don Dupy fedora at maxxrad.net
Sun May 30 06:16:37 UTC 2004

yep, TMI (Too Much Info)  ;-)

thanks a bunch

Where else can you get 100 replies in various technical states to a simple
question???

you guys blow me away..........

I have posted a few replies to questions, but nothing like this.
I hope someday I can help more people like they have helped me....

Don Dupy
Systems Administrator
Maxxrad PC Services
http://www.maxxrad.net