Re: Nautilus

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 12:00, Chadley Wilson wrote:
> Sorry guys one more.
>
> What has happened to nautilus?
> When I open it the are no big buttons, If I dbl click a folder it opens
> a new window. and It looks like win95 :-<

as others have mentioned already, this is the new default behaviour of
Nautilus... I hated it at first, but you should really try it out for a
few days, because it really grows on you.  I wouldn't want to use
Nautilus in Browser mode anymore, and from what i've heard/read, a lot
of people are starting to like/love the new nautilus even though most
people hated it at first.